Terms and Conditions
Note: This website is owned by FGSynergy General Trading Co W.L.L - KUWAIT and is operated under the brand name Premium Choice Distributors (www.premiumchoice.me).
By accessing and using this website in any way, you agree to be bound by these terms. if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions, do not use or post information on this website in any manner.
Modifications to these terms
Premiumchoice.me reserves the right to change, modify, update, add, or remove portions of these terms and conditions from time to time.
All text, graphics, user or visual interfaces, trademarks, logos, artwork, photographs, and computer code (“Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel,” and the arrangement of such Content, contained on this Website is owned, controlled, licensed by premiumchoice.me or are being used by explicit permission of the actual owner. All such Content is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent, trademark laws, intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
Unless expressly permitted in an applicable agreement or on the Content itself, none of the Content may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or other means, without the prior express written permission of premiumchoice.me and/or the appropriate owner. Also, you may not “mirror” any Content contained on this Website or any other server without premiumchoice.me ’s express prior written consent.
"All product information and prices are subject to change without prior notice"
We endeavor to keep our prices and information as current as possible.However, due to possible unforseen reasons and/or market volatility, price or informational change are possible on our products and services. In the event of a price change on the item you have ordered, we will call you to advise you to advise you of the change prior to shipping.
- Online payment should be Debit Card (K-net) only
- Cash on Delivery orders can be paid by cash, Debit Card (K-net), or Credit Card (Visa and Master only) at the time of order delivery.
- Cheques or Demand Draft payment not accepted
- E-Gift Voucher or Credit Vouchers cannot be used for Cash on Delivery orders.
- Delivery Charges:
Premium Choice provides free delivery for all orders above KD10. A nominal fee of KD 0.350 will be charged on all orders below KD 10. All normal orders will be delivered on the following day except for any emergency or urgent orders requested by customers (Additional Delivery charges apply).
- Delivery Time:
- We deliver Saturday to Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Our orders are normally delivered within 24 hours which under normal circumstances would be following day delivery.
- Explanation of Delivery Estimates:
- Preorder or Forthcoming: These items are soon to be released, you can contact our Customer service Reprepresentative who can book/reserve your products/quantities requirements for you. The item will be shipped to you on the day of it's official release launch. The Preorder duration varies from item to item. Once known, release date/time (Example: 26th Feb, August 3rd week) is mentioned and alerted to you via email.
- Out of Stock items: We do not have these products currently available for sale, contact the Customer Service numbers for availability.
- Delivery Process:
- We process all deliveries through our own distribution network. We take utmost care of your order and ensure to deliver on time. If you are not available at the time of delivery or want the order to be delivered at different location other than the delivery location specified on your order, then you may kindly contact our customer service team, who will work with you on a convenient alternate time and delivery location to deliver your order. Re-routing or Re-delivery of orders could be subject to additional charges.
- Delivery Scope:
- Premium Choice delivers only within Kuwait territorial limits and not internationally.
NOTE Sometimes the vacuum - package will leak while the product is thawing due to small pinholes that can occur during freezing and/or shipping. As long as it remained frozen and was refrigerated while thawing, this is not a concern; however, we recommend using a baking dish or pan to catch fluids.
Cancellations & Returns
- Cancellations prior to shipment
For orders cancelled prior to shipment from our facility, refund will be issued towards the full value of your order in the form of a credit voucher. You may use this voucher for future purchases from our website within one year from date of issue of the credit voucher.
- Cancellation after order shipment
- Orders shipped but not delivered – Please contact our Customer Support team for cancellation of complete or partial order. We will endeavor our best to cancel your order for which an administrative fee of KD 5/- will be charged. All refunds will be in the form of a credit voucher for adjustment against future purchases from our website within one year from date of issue of the credit voucher.
- Orders once delivered cannot be cancelled/ refunded.
- Exchanges, Returns & Cancellation for Damage Products
Note: We recommend you verify/check your order before accepting the delivered items and quantities. Our delivery personnel will be obliged to take the order back and re-deliver it free of cost if any damage or wrongly packed items are found.
- If you notice any physical damage to the pack or the delivered product, please inform our delivery personnel at the time of delivery. These need to be reported within two hours of delivery. It is the customer’s responsibility to maintain the product at appropriate temperature (FROZEN) until returned.
- Opened Zip lock bags without tampering of inner packets will be accepted for returns only in cases where an incorrect product has been delivered to you other than as mentioned on your order/invoice. These need to be reported within two hours of delivery. It is the customer’s responsibility to maintain the product at appropriate temperature (FROZEN) until returned.
- No returns/refunds will be entertained for issues reported after two hours of delivery.
- All returns that qualify for a refund will be in the form of a credit voucher for adjustment against future purchases from our website within one year from date of issue of the credit voucher.
- Our Customer Support team will be available from Sunday – Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. at (+965) 2498 1010 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Rewards and Loyalty Schemes
General: As part of our ideology to view our customers as partners, Premium choice has created a rewards program keeping just that in mind. However Premium Choice reserves the right to amend / withdraw either part of or in completeness the rewards/loyalty/promotional schemes being provided at any given point of time unilaterally and at its own discretion.
- Reward points
- Register with us online and earn 100 reward points
- Invite your friends and earn 100 additional reward points when they place their first order.
- Earn 1 point for every KD spent on our website.
- 100 reward points is equivalent to KD 1/- which can be redeemed against your purchases on your website.
- Reward points are valid for a period of 365 days from the date you earn.
- Rewards points cannot be redeemed during sales/promotions/special events.
Special Promotions, competitions and offers
General: As part of our customer enhancement and retention drive, Premium choice will create and roll out various special promotions and offer to be published online as well as offline from time to time. However Premium Choice reserves the right to amend / withdraw either part of or in completeness the special promotion/offer being provided at any given point of time unilaterally and at its own discretion. All special promotions either product specific or are subject to “until stocks last”.
- Competition Terms and Conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- To enter a competition you must be: (a) Reside in the State of Kuwait; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- No member of premiumchoice.me and / or any of their affiliated companies or agencies, and members of their immediate family; nor members of the sponsors of any competition, or any of their affiliated companies or agencies, and members of their immediate family, may enter any of the competitions offered partly or in whole by premiumchoice.me.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per person.
- If you want to enter a competition you may enter via the website on the applicable competition page (If Applicable), via the official Facebook page or you can also send your answer to the questions and tie-break question detailing which competition you wish to enter, together with your name, address and e-mail address by e-mail to: email@example.com.
- Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- The winner will be the entrant who’s response is deemed best and whose tie-break answer is selected (If applicable) to be the best of the entries by the judges.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition or otherwise if implied, and premiumchoice.me reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by e-mail or telephone. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- You can find out who has won a particular competition either on the official Facebook page or by getting in touch with our customer service.
- By entering the competition the winner/participants agrees to participate in such promotional activity, material and advertising campaigns as premiumchoice.me may require.
- The participants or entrants entering or taking part in the competition/promotion authorize premiumchoice.me to publish or distribute any or all the details of the participant or entrant and or to take pictures of the participant or use the participant’s details or photographs in any advertising or promotional material without any liability on the part of premiumchoice.me and or remuneration due to the participant or entrant.
- The panel of judges for each competition will be comprised of members of the marketing team of premiumchoice.me.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- This competition is being run by premiumchoice.me.
- Premiumchoice.me reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. premiumchoice.me may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
- Premiumchoice.me will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time
- In the event where a competition or promotion is cancelled or suspended, all participants or entrants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against premiumchoice.me, their employees, agents, partners, suppliers, sponsors or promoters.
- The competition, promotion, agreement or transaction entered into, or payment made by or under it, would not give rise to any legal relationship, rights, duties or consequences whatsoever, nor will be legally enforceable, nor the subject of litigation, but all such arrangements, agreements and transactions would be binding in honor only.
- If the prize is not claimed within 30 days or within the stipulated duration (if applicable) of the prize-winner being announced, the winner forfeits the prize and premiumchoice.me reserves the right to redistribute or dispose of the prize at its sole discretion.
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above terms and conditions will result in the immediate disqualification of the participant or entrant.
Limitation of Liability
THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITH NO WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, PREMIUMCHOICE.ME DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO SUCH INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN ADDITION, PREMIUMCHOICE.ME DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEBSITE IS CURRENT, COMPLETE, OR ERROR-FREE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL PREMIUMCHOICE.ME, IT'S SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATED ENTITIES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSEES OR LICENSORS, OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR RESELLERS (EITHER JOINTLY OR SEVERALY) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR OTHER LOSS OF ANY CHARACTER, RELATING TO THE WEBSITE, THE COMMUNITY OR CONTENT, THIS AGREEMENT OR ACTIVITIES RELATING THERETO, EVEN IF PREMIUMCHOICE.ME SHALL HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE LIMIT OF THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OFPREMIUMCHOICE.ME FOR DIRECT DAMAGES SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS YOU PAID TO FG Synergy General Trading Co WLL (PREMIUMCHOICE.ME). THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. IF ANY APPLICABLE AUTHORITY HOLDS ANY PORTION OF THIS SECTION TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, THEN PREMIUMCHOICE.ME LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST POSSIBLE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless PREMIUMCHOICE.ME , its affiliates, and their respective officers, employees, and agents from any and all claims, demands, damages, costs, and liabilities, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your acts or omissions arising out of your use of this Website. PREMIUMCHOICE.ME reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and you agree to cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim.
Disclosure of use
PREMIUMCHOICE.ME reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that PREMIUMCHOICE.ME deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request. PREMIUMCHOICE.ME may also disclose your information when PREMIUMCHOICE.ME determines that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
These Terms and your use of this Website will be governed by the laws of the KUWAIT, without regard to conflicts of law provisions; all claims and actions must be brought in the appropriate state or federal court and, you agree and submit to the exercise of personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim or action. You waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and venue.
PREMIUMCHOICE.ME may assign these Terms at any time to any subsidiary, or any affiliated company, or as part of the sale to, merger with, or other transfer of PREMIUMCHOICE.ME to another entity. You may not assign this agreement. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and PREMIUMCHOICE.ME regarding this subject matter, and they govern your use of this Website. The failure of PREMIUMCHOICE.ME to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect. Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Website or these Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
This website is owned by FGSynergy General Trading Co W.L.L - KUWAIT and is operated under the brand name Premium Choice Distributors (www.premiumchoice.me).
The above Terms and Conditions are effective as of Sept, 2011.